Over the years, the DIS has been established as the place in Europe to hear about the future of media and technology from the innovators who are driving change.
The DIS 2016 will feature some 50 speakers from around the world, experts in media, technology and related fields who will share their thoughts in keynote sessions, fireside chats, deep-dive breakouts and more.
The first 10 confirmed speakers are:
• Duncan Edwards, President and CEO, Hearst Magazines International, USA
• Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, USA
• Eric Peters, Chief Product Officer, upday/Axel Springer, Germany
• Lucy Küng, Research Fellow at the Reuters Institute of Journalism at Oxford University, Switzerland
• Olivier Royant, Editor-in-Chief, Paris Match, France
• Martin Weiss, Head of Burda Digital Brands International, Hubert Burda Media, Germany
• Julian Artopé, Director, Ringier Africa, Kenya
• Juan Señor, Partner, Innovation Media Consulting, UK
• John Wilpers, Senior Director USA, Innovation Media Consulting, USA
• Ben Barokas, Founder and CEO, Sourcepoint, USA
Looking for more information ? Click HERE.