Some people keep believing that planet earth is flat. Even in the face of overwhelming scientific and experiential evidence, while having access to every source imaginable. Or is it because of this overload of information that the truth seems to have lost value? The revival of quality journalism after the Trump election and the Brexit give us hope: many people are searching for truth and qualitative information from trustworthy sources.
Come to MAGnify 2019 on the 3rd October at CC De Factorij in Zaventem More information and registration at www.magnify.be
For our MAGnify 2019 sofa session we haven’t managed to find anyone to defend the title statement. We have found five Belgian media experts who will discuss the consequences of today’s brave new world of post truth and misinformation. Specifically the consequences of these trends and developments for media, advertising and journalism. We are proud to present the experts of our MAGnify 2019 sofa session:
Ruben Ceuppens, Digital Partner at Havas Media Group Belgium
Zoe van Gastel, Creative Partner at Native Nation.
Read our interviews with the MAGnify speakers:
- Yves Del Frate: “9 op 10 vindt dat media belangrijke rol spelen in aankoopproces”
- Jeroen Naudts: “Bij 1 op 4 jongeren beïnvloeden influencers hun aankoopgedrag”
- Danny Devriendt: Post truth: “Iedereen voelt dat het erover gaat, maar hoe trek je het recht?”
- Marcel Vanthilt: “ Magazines onontbeerlijk in informatietsunami”
- Nancy Detrixhe: “Met magazines bepaal je zelf je eigen algoritme”