Yesterday evening FIPP organised the Insight/Research Awards ceremony for the 6th time. The objectives of the Awards are to publicly acknowledge outstanding research, to spread knowledge about successful studies, and to stimulate ideas for further projects. Space Belgium went home with a Silver Award for their Pulsar 2.a study.GOLD AWARDS
- Conde Nast Spain: ‘The Q Factor’
- VDZ Germany: ‘Digital Editorial Media’
- GIK Germany: ‘Best For Planning’
- ARI Spain: ‘Magazine websites: usage & perception’
- Space Belgium: ‘Pulsar 2.a: Strategicic Value Of Magazine Advertising’
- Association of Indian Magazines: ‘Engagement Index For Media’
- Immediate Media UK: ‘Generation Wealth’
- Axel Springer Germany: ‘Auto Bild Tablet Study’
Magazine Media will discuss some of these studies in more detail on this website soon.
Congratulations to Space Belgium from all of us at Magazine Media!!
More information about the Awards: click here